How to shutdown server automatically

Dear all,

Pls kindly advise how to gracefully shutdown the WinNT
server 4.0 when it does not equipped with UPS software
such as Powerchute?

Can I made this through the scheduler?

Thanks!!

Regards,

Try putting this into notepad:

RUNDLL32 USER32.DLL,ExitWindowsEx

the save the file as a *.bat file and include this in task scheduler. I
THINK it's designed to run as batch file. If it doesn't work let me know
and I"ll look some more.
good luck
sh4d03

--
If you require more assistance or if my suggestion works please E-mail
me at sh4d03 [at] TPG [dot] com [dot] au - please make ensure you insert