page cannot be displayed

Hello,

I have a user that cannot get to msn.com or her banks URL (and I'm sure
there are other sites) but she can go to google,yahoo and countless other
sites. I have run updated versions of spybot,adaware, and symantec virus
scan. They did find some items but this did not correct the problem. Any
other ideas???

Thanks in Advance
1 answer Last reply
More about page displayed

    What version of Internet Explorer is being used? If it isn't IE6 SP1
    then update to this newer version. Also check your security settings
    within IE (Tools|Internet Options|Security).
    good luck
    sh4d03

    --
    If you require more assistance or if my suggestion works please E-mail
    me at sh4d03 [at] TPG [dot] com [dot] au - please make ensure you insert

Microsoft Windows