3 problems in XP

Hi, I have 3 problems:

When I start Microsoft XP (SP1) I get next message:
1/ LSA Shell (Export Version) encountered a problem and needed to close.
Tell Microsoft about this problem...

2/ Sometimes when I am connected, little window appears with 1 min to
turning off the computer.

3/ Self disconnect from the internet after 1 min.

I think that maybe it's Sasser worm, but I can't find it.
I install Windows and Norton updates but nothing help

What can I do to solve this?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about problems

    hi, i'm Roman i have encounter the same problem as yours, the is a worm virus
    that infect the file LASS, something like that, then only when u connect to
    the internet after a while it shows you a screen an error and turn off ur PC,
    u need to install an update to secure ur computer, and Eliminate that
    problem, download the update from here:
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/1/5/615a50e9-a508-4d67-b53c-3a43455761bf/WindowsXP-KB835732-x86-ENU.EXE
    try to download it as fast as u can, after u will download it then install
    it, once u have installed it reboot the PC, once u reboot the problem will
    gone, disappear.
    It highly reccmomend that u install Service Pack 2 on WIndows xp, to
    eliminate all winxp problems, the security problem and the orginial, if u
    won't download service pack 2 soon u won't be able to use ur windows, after u
    install the update(i gave u the link up there) download and install service
    pack 2 from:
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/C/1/6/C169BA60-E2D6-4C5F-B4F2-23DA024C9FA8/xpSP2.exe

Microsoft Windows XP