Wallpaper changer (WinXP power tool)

I like to use screenshots for wallpaper on my Windows desktop. Don't
change 'em though until I get sick of 'em. This utility from Microsoft
is free, and will cycle through the images

- in a directory
- at a frequency

of your choosing.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ce1d596b-6851-
4948-ab76-b5ff22d37d69&DisplayLang=en

More about wallpaper changer winxp power tool

    Have been using the aforementioned for a few days now. Am finding it's
    a fun way to remember old flights. Here's something similar that showed
    up in yesterday's AVSIM file library:

    Splash Screen Random Creator
    http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004util&DLID=62763
    This little program will create new splash screens out of your own
    pictures, e.g. screenshots, and randomly choose one at every start of
    FS. You only have to tell it the folder where you have your pictures,
    rest is done by the program. It automatically overlays your picture
    with the "FS2004 - A century of flight" writing!

    Filename: splashcreator.zip
    License: Freeware
    Added: 8th March 2005
    Downloads: 621