  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 5:12:46 PM

I like to use screenshots for wallpaper on my Windows desktop. Don't
change 'em though until I get sick of 'em. This utility from Microsoft
is free, and will cycle through the images

- in a directory
- at a frequency

of your choosing.

4948-ab76-b5ff22d37d69&DisplayLang=en

More about : wallpaper changer winxp power tool

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 6:02:03 PM

Have been using the aforementioned for a few days now. Am finding it's
a fun way to remember old flights. Here's something similar that showed
up in yesterday's AVSIM file library:

Splash Screen Random Creator
http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004util&D...
This little program will create new splash screens out of your own
pictures, e.g. screenshots, and randomly choose one at every start of
FS. You only have to tell it the folder where you have your pictures,
rest is done by the program. It automatically overlays your picture
with the "FS2004 - A century of flight" writing!

Filename: splashcreator.zip
License: Freeware
Added: 8th March 2005
Downloads: 621