ERD HELP

While creating new ERD, I got the following message, an
unknown error has occurred reading from or writing to the
disk. The disk is possibly unusable. I found an article
165710 at Microsoft Knowledge Base, but is doesn't apply
to my situation.

have you verified that the floppy is good?

- Greg/Raxco Software
Microsoft MVP - Windows File System

Want to email me? Delete ntloader.