SP, all updates on 272 MB?

I am dowloading SP2 now, its the network isntall version. With 272.4MB, does
it come with all windows update like media player, direct x, .net, windows
messenger, etc?

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

Are you getting the download from Microsoft? Their download should be 266
Mbs. Third party downloads are dangerous!

JAX

"Backfirewarrior" <backfirewarrior@verzion.net.fake> wrote in message
> I am dowloading SP2 now, its the network isntall version. With 272.4MB,
does
> it come with all windows update like media player, direct x, .net, windows
> messenger, etc?

Yes it came from MS, as stated below "I am dowloading SP2 now", I use
Mozilla Firefox and it says 272.4MB whne I posted the message I just check
it right now and Windows Explorer reported 266MB (or 272, 391 KB hhhhmmmm
maybe there where 272.4MB came from).

"JAX" <slipslide@pop.not> wrote in message
> Are you getting the download from Microsoft? Their download should be 266
> Mbs. Third party downloads are dangerous!
>
> JAX
>
> "Backfirewarrior" <backfirewarrior@verzion.net.fake> wrote in message
> > I am dowloading SP2 now, its the network isntall version. With 272.4MB,
> does
> > it come with all windows update like media player, direct x, .net,
windows
> > messenger, etc?

kamal

Yes