Network Services & Network Protocols

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am having problems changing Network Services & Protocols under under
Control Panel - Network. The actual services are not visable...I tried to
reinstall them...but the OS tells me that they are installed. Is there some
option somewhere that allows these services to be installed and hidden? I
did remove and reinstall the adapter...thinking that this would reinstall
the services as well, but no luck. Any ideas?

Danny

Follow the steps in this article to clear up the registry confusion.

Error Message When Installing TCP/IP or Adding TCP/IP Service
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q151237

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional