multi function device with colour laser printer?

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Does anyone know of a multi function device (printer scanner copier (fax
optional for me)) which has a colour laser printer ?

I've searched but drawn a blank

thanks, John

In message <ck6fti$sb9$1@titan.btinternet.com>, john
<johnNO_SPAM@the-allens.demon.co.uk> writes
>Does anyone know of a multi function device (printer scanner copier (fax
>optional for me)) which has a colour laser printer ?
>
>I've searched but drawn a blank

It will depend on your budget. But they are out there, if you want to
spend enough thousands. eg: Kyocera CM-850

--
Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com
tlatwightpropertydotcom