Important! Problem with Windows Installer - Cannot Update

Hello all,

I have a big problem with the windows installer in a
Windows Nt 4.0 Server with Sp6a.
The windows installer service disappeared, the service
doesn't exists. The registry entry is not there.
If I try to reinstall msi or to update and there is no
way, the msiexec doesn't start the installation.
I tried with /unreg, /regserver and doesn't work.
can anybody help me please?
Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

Pilar Hernandez