How to check scheduled task status

Hi, I want to run a script remotely to check if the scheduled task runs good
on all client PCs. Does someone have any idea?
Thanks,
emrli

Hello,

More simple that a script, you can use Ideal Administration from Pointdev
( http://www.pointdev.com ). Use the menu "Database", "System", "Scheduled
tasks". This generate a MS Access Table with all the properties of your
tasks from one or several server or stations. More important this can be
easily scheduled by using the "Database Exporter", menu "Database".