Windows NT Service Packs

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 8, 2004 2:27:02 AM

Where can I find all of the Windows NT Service Packs?

Do I still have to install all of these service packs in order 1-6?

More about : windows service packs

July 8, 2004 9:39:38 PM

Hi,

You only need apply the latest Service pack to get all the benefits profided by
their predecesors - ie: Service Packs are ALWAYS cumulative.

Hotfixes and Rollups are a totally different story. Might I suggest you visit
the Microsoft page for your particular OS. (presumably Windows NT 4.0
Workstation or Server) There are links to the latest Service Packs.

Have a look at: http://nt4ref.zcm.com.au/patch.htm

This is my accumulated information of Service Packs etc.. for Windows NT 4.0

Calvin.
Anonymous
July 8, 2004 9:39:39 PM

Thank you for your help. I am new to this.

!