Windows NT Service Packs

Where can I find all of the Windows NT Service Packs?

Do I still have to install all of these service packs in order 1-6?
2 answers Last reply
More about windows service packs

    Hi,

    You only need apply the latest Service pack to get all the benefits profided by
    their predecesors - ie: Service Packs are ALWAYS cumulative.

    Hotfixes and Rollups are a totally different story. Might I suggest you visit
    the Microsoft page for your particular OS. (presumably Windows NT 4.0
    Workstation or Server) There are links to the latest Service Packs.

    Have a look at: http://nt4ref.zcm.com.au/patch.htm

    This is my accumulated information of Service Packs etc.. for Windows NT 4.0

    Calvin.
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

    Thank you for your help. I am new to this.

    "Calvin" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > You only need apply the latest Service pack to get all the benefits profided by
    > their predecesors - ie: Service Packs are ALWAYS cumulative.
    >
    > Hotfixes and Rollups are a totally different story. Might I suggest you visit
    > the Microsoft page for your particular OS. (presumably Windows NT 4.0
    > Workstation or Server) There are links to the latest Service Packs.
    >
    > Have a look at: http://nt4ref.zcm.com.au/patch.htm
    >
    > This is my accumulated information of Service Packs etc.. for Windows NT 4.0
    >
    > Calvin.

Windows NT Microsoft Windows