Installation

I wish to uninstall Windows NT 4.0 from one of my machines
and replace it with Windows XP Professional. Please
advise>>>>>>

To do a clean install, boot the Windows XP install CD-Rom. When you get to
the point, delete the existing NTFS and or other partitions found. After you
delete the partition(s) abort the install, then again restart the pc booting
the CD-Rom to avoid unexpected drive letter assignments with your new
install.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional