where are sp4 128 bit downloads?

I attempted to install an NT4 Server box - and found that my SP3 and SP4 had 40
bit encryption.

Where can I download the 128 bit version (of all service packs)- the
www.microsoft.com/windowsnt lists the SP4, but the download link doesn't work?
--
Thanks in advance, Les Caudle
3 answers Last reply

    Is there any particular reason that you aren't installing SP6a?

    Ray at home

    "Les Caudle" <very@tiredofspam.com> wrote in message
    > I attempted to install an NT4 Server box - and found that my SP3 and SP4
    had 40
    > bit encryption.
    >
    > Where can I download the 128 bit version (of all service packs)- the
    > www.microsoft.com/windowsnt lists the SP4, but the download link doesn't
    work?
    > --
    > Thanks in advance, Les Caudle
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

    "Les Caudle" <very@tiredofspam.com> wrote in message
    > I attempted to install an NT4 Server box - and found that my SP3 and SP4
    had 40
    > bit encryption.
    >
    > Where can I download the 128 bit version (of all service packs)- the
    > www.microsoft.com/windowsnt lists the SP4, but the download link doesn't
    work?

    > --

    For SP3:
    The file nt4sp3_i.128.exe is for Intel
    http://tinyurl.com/25uj7

    For SP4:
    Looks like Microsoft changed the URL to it. Here it is right here. Make sure
    you download the right file. Nt4sp4i.128.exe is for Intel.
    http://tinyurl.com/3g7s9

    For SP5:
    http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended/sp5/128bitX86/default.asp

    For SP6a
    http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended/SP6/128bitX86/default.asp
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

    Ray - it has been a while since I've done an NT4 install - my notes indicated
    that SP4 (is that the option pack) should be installed 1st - and then SP6a.

    Am I mistaken?

    Thanks, Les Caudle

    On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:22:52 -0400, "Ray at <%=sLocation%> [MVP]" <myfirstname
    at lane34 dot com> wrote:

    >Is there any particular reason that you aren't installing SP6a?
    >
    >Ray at home
    >
    >"Les Caudle" <very@tiredofspam.com> wrote in message
    >> I attempted to install an NT4 Server box - and found that my SP3 and SP4
    >had 40
    >> bit encryption.
    >>
    >> Where can I download the 128 bit version (of all service packs)- the
    >> www.microsoft.com/windowsnt lists the SP4, but the download link doesn't
    >work?
    >> --
    >> Thanks in advance, Les Caudle