Closed

Forgotten Password

I have a laptop that has got an 'administrator' password
on it unfortunately, the password has been
forgotten/misplaced. Now I cannot load/remove any
software.

Is there any way I can get in to remove/amend the password?
1 answer Last reply
More about forgotten password

    Hi Paul,

    Try:

    Off-Line Password Editor by Petter Nordahl-Hagen - allows you to reset the Admin
    9or any other account) password if you lose it without having to reinstall the
    whole OS.

    Calvin

Laptops Microsoft Software Windows