Error in EDDP SID/STAR for PMDG 737NG?

Hi!

Yesterday I tried to plan a flight from EDDP to EDDF with the PMDG
737NG. When I entered EDDP as departure into the FMC, I get the
following messagees: "err: MAG35 unknown" and "err: GOT09 unknown". As
a result to this, no departure or arrival information is available for
EDDP in the 737s FMC. Other airports work without error. I am using
the latest SID/STAR all in one package from navdata.at (latest update
2005-03-02 00:42:24). I have already opened the file for EDDP in a
text editor, but I do not know how the file format for PMDG FMC has to
be, so I did not want to change anything. Can someone help me with
this?

yours,
Thorsten

Thorsten,

I think the tutorial by Terry Yingling will answer your question. Go to the
Avsim file library and search for "making_737ng_procedures_5th.zip"

Terry's website is at http://home.sw.rr.com/filesherenow/index.html which
may have some other useful stuff.

I would also suggest that for technical questions of this nature the PMDG
forum on Avsim may provide access to a broader range of PMDG expertise.
This can be found at
http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=136

HTH

Geoff

"Thorsten Schaub" <thorsten.schaub@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> Yesterday I tried to plan a flight from EDDP to EDDF with the PMDG
> 737NG. When I entered EDDP as departure into the FMC, I get the
> following messagees: "err: MAG35 unknown" and "err: GOT09 unknown". As
> a result to this, no departure or arrival information is available for
> EDDP in the 737s FMC. Other airports work without error. I am using
> the latest SID/STAR all in one package from navdata.at (latest update
> 2005-03-02 00:42:24). I have already opened the file for EDDP in a
> text editor, but I do not know how the file format for PMDG FMC has to
> be, so I did not want to change anything. Can someone help me with
> this?
>
> yours,
> Thorsten

Thorsten

I've just gone onto the PMDG forum and noticed you have already posted there
so I guess you are already aware of it. I have posted the answer there too.