Need Help to identification Kodak ektaprint printer

ok, I received this printer and would like to use it so I need a site to get
drivers and info:
physically the printer is 10 1/2 L X 7W X 4 high. it reminds me of a large
calculator or adding machine because of the similar paper roll mounted
outside, except there are no keys. It has a serial port and a power outlet
at the back, so I also thought it may be a POS printer, as it also has a
ribbon and appears to operate by impact (dot-matrix)
The inscription on back says exactly the following:
KODAK EKTAPRINT controller-printer.
there is no serial or model number, but it also says: service code 9080
I tried Kodak support site and there was no reference to a printer of this
sort. The closest reference is to an inkjet printer, perhaps for photo. I
cannot imagine this thing printing a photograph.
Can anyone offer any help to ID?

--
http://QLiner.com

The goal of the works of a genius' existance lies only in itself.

Greetings Stewart,

Wish I could help you more, but that particular product was created in 1975.
Kodak introduced the KODAK EKTAPRINT 100 Copier-Duplicator, which received
immediate industry acclaim for its high-quality copies and the user
conveniences made possible by an on-board microcomputer. Unfortunately, it
ran through its useful life a while back and has been discontinued.

On 9/9/96, Danka Business Systems PLC purchased Kodak's Office Imaging
(sales, marketing, & equipment service operations) as well as Kodak's
facilities management business known as Kodak Imaging Services (KIS). You
can get more information by calling 800.653.2652 (Toll Free).

Good luck, let me know if you think I can help further.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company