Hi all

Bob Cordone gave the URL for Computer Pilot magazine in one of his
recent posts. <URL:http://www.computerpilot.com/>

I don't wish to subscribe (ie pay for) to any such magazines. So, are
there any magazine-style on line flight sim sites?

As an example,
<URL:http://www.kitelife.com/archives/issue40/index.htm> is the sort
of thing I'm looking for.

Ta
James

Why don't you give www.avsim.com a try. It's more like a daily newspaper,
but it is entirely free. Oh, and the file library ain't too bad either. A
totally unbiased and objective opinion, of course. :)

--
Best Regards,

Tom Allensworth
Publisher,
AVSIM Online
Flight Simulation's Premier Internet Resource!
-------------------------------------
http://www.avsim.com
email: tom@avsim.com
-------------------------------------
See the rankings of your favorite Sim
Web Sites:
http://www.avsim.com/pages/rank_complete.html
"James Hodson" <jUNDERSCOREhodson@ntlworld.com.invalid> wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> Bob Cordone gave the URL for Computer Pilot magazine in one of his
> recent posts. <URL:http://www.computerpilot.com/>
>
> I don't wish to subscribe (ie pay for) to any such magazines. So, are
> there any magazine-style on line flight sim sites?
>
> As an example,
> <URL:http://www.kitelife.com/archives/issue40/index.htm> is the sort
> of thing I'm looking for.
>
> Ta
> James

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:32:47 GMT, "Tom Allensworth"
<tom@REMOVETHISavsim.com> wrote:

>Why don't you give www.avsim.com a try. It's more like a daily newspaper,
>but it is entirely free. Oh, and the file library ain't too bad either. A
>totally unbiased and objective opinion, of course. :)

Hi Tom

Would that the be the same AVSIM to which I'm already subscribed but
keep on forgetting to bookmark? :-/

James DOH

That would be the one. :)

--

> On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:32:47 GMT, "Tom Allensworth"
> <tom@REMOVETHISavsim.com> wrote:
>
>>Why don't you give www.avsim.com a try. It's more like a daily newspaper,
>>but it is entirely free. Oh, and the file library ain't too bad either. A
>>totally unbiased and objective opinion, of course. :)
>
> Hi Tom
>
> Would that the be the same AVSIM to which I'm already subscribed but
> keep on forgetting to bookmark? :-/
>
> James DOH

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 23:00:29 GMT, "Tom Allensworth"
<tom@REMOVETHISavsim.com> wrote:

>That would be the one. :)

And AVSIM was actually bookmarked. I just hadn't organized them into
alphabetical order.

James