Anyone received SP2 via Auto Update?

August 11, 2004 7:37:01 PM

I keep waiting for the 'Updates are ready to install' prompt but, alas, still
no SP2.
Anyone get it yet and what is the criteria for who gets it and when? I've
updated to v5 and am ready to be be super firewalled. So where's SP2?
Anonymous
August 11, 2004 7:49:02 PM

Around August 16. {]:~)
Anonymous
August 11, 2004 11:58:57 PM

For some reason my desktop just completed it. I thought it wasn't out til
the 16th.
"MurphMan" <MurphMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 7E8F61C-9ED0-4C58-A131-2162DBAF9F89@microsoft.com...
>I keep waiting for the 'Updates are ready to install' prompt but, alas,
>still
> no SP2.
> Anyone get it yet and what is the criteria for who gets it and when? I've
> updated to v5 and am ready to be be super firewalled. So where's SP2?
Related resources
August 12, 2004 11:17:02 AM

Not via Auto Update yet, but you can get it here:

"MurphMan" wrote:

> I keep waiting for the 'Updates are ready to install' prompt but, alas, still
> no SP2.
> Anyone get it yet and what is the criteria for who gets it and when? I've
> updated to v5 and am ready to be be super firewalled. So where's SP2?
August 12, 2004 2:09:51 PM

What do you mean by "my desktop just completed it"?
It's definitely not available in Critical Updates as yet.

--

johnf

!