Max partition size

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Can anybody tell me the Max size of a partition the NT can
see. I had an idea its around 2Tb. Is there anyway around
this limit, without resorting to upgrading to Win2K

Rgrds

Chris

Calvin

Hi Chris,

Microsoft Knowledgebase article 93496 - "Windows NT File Size and Partition Size
Limits" should answer your questions.

Are you planning an NT4 system with greater than 2TB of storage ? - I would be
very interested in hearing how your project goes.

Calvin.