miaomiaomiao

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2005
i want to buy this case
this is the picture

when i look at the picture i found that on the back of the case, there are fixed ports, i am just wondering if i go for this board

does the case fits the board?
they look different, how can i put them together?
like the board has alot of usb ports and double audio ports, and the case doens't have it.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
If you look more closely you'll notice the port cover of that case is removable. They come in standard sizes. And the board comes with one that's standard-sized. So there's no problem, you just pop out the entire rectangular port cover and pop in the new one. Those are not "fixed" port locations on the case.

The fan grilles of this case look to be open enough, but they don't look like they have any offset distance from the fan. Offset distance increases airflow by getting the fan blades farther away from the surface. You might want to find fan spacers to improve the cooling efficiency of the case.

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
Yea should fit fine, it's an ATX case?

If you look closeing at your motherboard on newegg, you will see in the pictures where it shows what it comes with, you will see the CASE MOBO plate.

Simply get the back end of a screw driver and just bang out the one that's stuck on your case and that new one will just pop right in.

you should have no problems.

Good Luck.