Flying to Fish

Eric Joiner <ejoiner2@NOSPAMbellsouth.net> wrote:

> http://www.planeprofiles.com/pics/flyfish.htm
>
> Just some pics of the Carenado Bonanza V35B.

Great job! I like your "classic" paint job.

--
Peter

Yo Eric,

Hang on a minute! I stopped looking for it as I could not find a descent
one, but I have been looking for the same Bonanza for some time. Where can I
download or buy this? Is it FS9 compatible including dynamic VC? And last
question, how do you gate the map into the kneeboard?
And as I will retire soon, I will have the time to cross the ocean and join
you for the beer.... Nah, don't like fish....

Loek