color palette, color on computer

I have lost some of the color on my computer, I have gone
into display settings and tried to adjust them but
everyting comes up white or black. I would like to just
get back to the standard window colors and settings, but I
am having difficulty doing so. I am running windows 2000
NT, can someone please help me. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about color palette color computer

    btimpe wrote:

    > I have lost some of the color on my computer, I have gone
    > into display settings and tried to adjust them but
    > everyting comes up white or black. I would like to just
    > get back to the standard window colors and settings, but I
    > am having difficulty doing so. I am running windows 2000
    > NT, can someone please help me. Thanks

    No color at all? Tested the video graphics card in another
    computer?

Computers Microsoft Windows