NT 4.0 workstation repair disk

I am trying to repair an NT work station but can not find
the emercency repair disk. I have the cd and the diskeets
but this will not work. I get so far and then it says
windows is wondering if you have the repair disk if not
hit esc. It then trys to work without it but can not find
NT at all? Does anyone know what I can do?

I am wondering if I can just but NT over the top of it's
self and if I do will I lose all my data?

Calvin

Hi,

Why are you attempting to run a repair process ? Depending upon what the
problem is, a repair process can actually make your problem much worse. DO NOT
under any circumstances attempt to install NT4 'over the top' of the existing
installation - this is GUARANTEED to break the system, probably irrepairably.

Calvin.