DreamFleet's Bonanza for FS2004 has gone gold - close to b..

OK, so I am bored and have been in a lurker status as of late, but I
thought this might interest some:

From DreamFleet's website:

"Beta Testing is complete, the A36 has gone Gold and is being scheduled for
release!"

--
Peter

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:11:12 -0500, pr wrote:

> OK, so I am bored and have been in a lurker status as of late, but I
> thought this might interest some:
>
> From DreamFleet's website:
>
> "Beta Testing is complete, the A36 has gone Gold and is being scheduled for
> release!"

Sorry to be the bearer of "bad news," but there will be an unavoidable
delay until next weekend (3/11/05) for a number of reasons, none of which
have anything to do with the A36 or documentation.

Bill