Samsung Updates Series 7 With 3D Screen, Yellow Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

markem

Honorable
May 1, 2012
Samsung seems to have its head screwed on lately, apart from the silly prices.. I hope this is prices competitively

Pennanen

Honorable
May 29, 2012
I wonder if the chick is the same as on those stupid radeon adds where she touches the connectors and then plugs dvi into motherboard. Looks the same.

It's a lot like cars. The only cars you see with bright yellow paint jobs are high performance sports cars. The cars with drivers who are saying, "look at me!"

I am guessing they're appealing to the same people.

saturnus

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]It looks horrendous, and that's a ridiculous price. I'd rather just Macbook Pro at this price.[/citation]

Yeah. Me too. Except when I asked in the Mac store if you could change the illuminated Apple logo for something cool so you wouldn't look like an Apple-loser. They snuffed at me and just told me that it would void the warranty.

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
"Samsung [strike]Updates[/strike] Uglifies Series 7 With 3D Screen, Yellow Finish"

Fixed.

What crap...

What cleavage? :??:

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]AntiZig[/nom]Hey Tom's, care to share the link to those revealing bench marks? I'm not buying it just like that[/citation]
Hey, dude, care to spend more than 5 seconds looking yourself?

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]It looks horrendous, and that's a ridiculous price. I'd rather just Macbook Pro at this price.[/citation]
Yep, same price with less HDD, no 3D and almost zero gaming
I can see why the Macbook Pro would be a more obvious choice for the hardcore gamer

o_O

G

Looking at pic, it seems like that girl is the mother of that boy, and she is proud of seeing her son game. Regardless, they should have done a better job.

[citation][nom]jupiter optimus maximus[/nom]Looking at pic, it seems like that girl is the mother of that boy, and she is proud of seeing her son game. Regardless, they should have done a better job.[/citation]
She's a prop to make guys look at the ad. Without glasses on, she's going to be viewing a very messed up image, yet she looks to be excited about the action. Besides, she would have had to be a kid herself to have had him.

I did spend 2 minutes, didn't find anything that supports their claim. If you have, care to provide a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.