Epson Stylus Photo R300

Can anyone please tell me how to refill a cartridge for this model
printer? Many Thanks if you can help.

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

If you want to maintain good quality - don't.

"philrich1064" <philrich1064@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone please tell me how to refill a cartridge for this model
> printer? Many Thanks if you can help.

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

"philrich1064" <philrich1064@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone please tell me how to refill a cartridge for this model
> printer? Many Thanks if you can help.

The Range is notoriously difficult. The refill needle will only go in 1 few
centimetres (1/4 inch) and a very slow dribble feed is best.
Try Here http://www.jettec.co.uk/instructions_jetset.asp?1=815
Tony
--
Inkylink JetTec UK/USA Quality - Wot others wanna-be
http://www.inkylinkusa.com/inkylinkusa.shtml UPS from Las Vegas