How change IP-adress on WINS server?

Hello.
How can I change the IP-adress on a WINS server that is
replicating with 2 other WINS servers?.

We have 3 WINS server A, B and C that is replicating pull-
push like this A-B-C.

A = Windows NT 4.o Server
B = Windows NT 4.o Server
C = Windows 2000 Server

The WINS server B is going change IP-adress.

Can I remove the push-pull between all these server and
then change the IP-adress on server B and then setup the
push-pull like A-B-C again?.

Or is there some other way to do it?.

//Anders Andersson

Hello.
You should remove the push-pull agents on each wins server
for the server's ip you want to change. Force a push-pull
between the two servers. Then pause the wins service on
the server you want to change the ip on, change the ip
address, reboot the server, ensure the ip address has
changed by ipconfig /all and checking, then start the wins
service and setup new push-pull operations with the other
two wins servers the force push-pull operations from each
server.