Removing login "Warning" banner

My all servers auto login if the server reboots but stops
at the banner that informs us that "this is a Government
computer".

Does anyone know how I can disable the banner in the
registry or a script? The banner is waiting for someome
to click OK.

Lance

On my computer the banner message is at the location
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersio
n\policies\system in the registry. I just did a search
for "government" and found it. Just delete the key--it's
just a warning anyway and won't hurt anything.

TRENDING THREADS