Pilot completes first nonstop, global flight without refue..

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 03:11:20 GMT, Radio E V E R H A R T wrote:

> I'm a beginner with FS2004. But on "real" flying - I'm a pilot. Read
> a little bit more closely 'tard before you badmouth someone. Now
> crawl back in your hole.

Every time I see a post from you it is nothing but "flame bait."

So, chuck you Farley, you ain't so mucking futch, go back off in your own
jack yard.

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 22:51:25 +0100, L. Mulder wrote:

>Opinions are great and ought to be valued! But it's the way one
> expresses his/her opninions that makes the difference.

Merely stating an opinion isn't worth much at all. Supporting your opinion
with rational, reasoned and coherently explicated reasons is invaluable.

Oskar's opinion means something, and offers some further "food for
thought."

The OP's opinion was merely vacuuous and gratuitous... ;)

Bill

"Radio E V E R H A R T" <conservativesagainstBUSH@trueconservatives.com>
wrote in message news:84tk219uaukr69h0r48vqmt1hq9af6d530@4ax.com...
> I'm a beginner with FS2004. But on "real" flying - I'm a pilot. Read
> a little bit more closely 'tard before you badmouth someone. Now
> crawl back in your hole.

We'll have to take your word on being a pilot - your response suggests
you are have insufficient maturity to have that responsibility.

Granted, the challenge Steve Fossett faced was not as risky as those of
early aviators like Kingsford-Smith or Lindberg, but you could hardly rate
his achievement as trivial.

Are you aware that this same man has swum the English Channel twice and
flown around the world in a hot air balloon. He has my utmost respect as an
adventurer. Perhaps your personal achievements to date make Steve Fossett's
world trip rate as quite ordinary?

John

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 14:12:25 +1000, "John Ewing" <none@needed> wrote:

>"Radio E V E R H A R T" <conservativesagainstBUSH@trueconservatives.com>
>wrote in message news:84tk219uaukr69h0r48vqmt1hq9af6d530@4ax.com...
>> I'm a beginner with FS2004. But on "real" flying - I'm a pilot. Read
>> a little bit more closely 'tard before you badmouth someone. Now
>> crawl back in your hole.
>
>We'll have to take your word on being a pilot - your response suggests
>you are have insufficient maturity to have that responsibility.
>
>Granted, the challenge Steve Fossett faced was not as risky as those of
>early aviators like Kingsford-Smith or Lindberg, but you could hardly rate
>his achievement as trivial.
>
>Are you aware that this same man has swum the English Channel twice and
>flown around the world in a hot air balloon. He has my utmost respect as an
>adventurer. Perhaps your personal achievements to date make Steve Fossett's
>world trip rate as quite ordinary?
>
>John

It doesn't require a similar experience or greater accomplishment to
judge Mr. Fossett's trip.

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:21:34 +0100, "Oskar Wagner"
<rengaw@swissonline.ch> wrote:

>(by the same genius Burt Rutan).

[SNIPS]

Hi Oskar

Scaled Composites won the X-prize recently and certainly deserved
their reward. However, did the original X-prize rules not say
something about three people having to complete the two trips into
space?

James

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 03:27:04 -0500, Bill Leaming <n4gix@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 22:51:25 +0100, L. Mulder wrote:
>
>>Opinions are great and ought to be valued! But it's the way one
>> expresses his/her opninions that makes the difference.
>
>Merely stating an opinion isn't worth much at all. Supporting your opinion
>with rational, reasoned and coherently explicated reasons is invaluable.
>
>Oskar's opinion means something, and offers some further "food for
>thought."
>
>The OP's opinion was merely vacuuous and gratuitous... ;)
>
>Bill

But then, that's just your opinion. Isn't it?

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 04:53:33 GMT, Radio E V E R H A R T wrote:

>>Merely stating an opinion isn't worth much at all. Supporting your opinion
>>with rational, reasoned and coherently explicated reasons is invaluable.
>>
>>Oskar's opinion means something, and offers some further "food for
>>thought."
>>
>>The OP's opinion was merely vacuuous and gratuitous... ;)

> But then, that's just your opinion. Isn't it?

Yes, it is, but it is supported by rational, reasoned and coheretly
explicated reasons, unlike your rather paltry "one liners" in rebuttal.

Bill