NT 4 SP6 Scheduler Error Code cause & meaning please

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 1, 2004 8:30:01 AM

I am running a external backup server, that uses RAS dial
to connect via VPN to my main server, but I am getting
failures on the RAS dial command
Attached is the log file details the Error Code of "2a6"

The error code indicates that the scheduler cannot find
the batch file, which is located in the C:\ directory,
and that where scheduler is setup to start from ?
Can you assist me in explaining the error code meaning,
and why it is spasmodically occurring ??

Example of log file error message
"VPNDialup.job" (VPNDialup.bat)
Started 7/31/04 9:20:00 PM
"VPNDialup.job" (VPNDialup.bat)
Finished 7/31/04 9:20:01 PM
Result: The task completed with an exit code of
(2a6).
Anonymous
August 1, 2004 12:47:55 PM

This article may help. Looks to me like the task completed and the
application returned a code.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q267031

--
Regards,