restart server every week with at command

Hello,
Can someone please show me how I can restart my Windows NT4.0 server every
weekend at nigth!?

Regards,
Kenneth

I would suggest manually restarting the server late Friday if you feel you
must restart it. If it doesn't come back up at least you were there and have
time to troubleshoot the problem instead of coming in Monday morning and
having everyone in the office waiting until you resolve the problem before
they can access the server.

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE