2003 server in NT 4.0 domain

Hello,
I can´t include my new 2003 server to NT4.0 domain because of non-existing trust relationship. Can you tell how should I establish the trust. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about 2003 server domain

    Are you joining it as a member server? Note that you'll probably need to
    enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP since it's an NT domain.

    First make sure you have a valid local account with local administrator
    privileges on the 03 server. Then delete the computer account on the domain
    controller (if exists). Then on the 03 server, right-click My Computer,
    Properties|Network Identification|Properties, change to "Member of:"
    Workgroup, then after restart change back to member of Domain (your domain
    name), then you'll be prompted to provide a username and password with
    domain account administration privileges, then after restart you should be
    allowed to logon to the domain with a valid domain account.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Juro" wrote:
    | Hello,
    | I can´t include my new 2003 server to NT4.0 domain because of
    non-existing trust relationship. Can you tell how should I establish the
    trust. Thanks.

Domain Microsoft Servers Windows