Need Full download of IE6 Sp1

I need to upgrade a NT server's IE - it is IE 4.0 / the server is not allowed to access the internet to get the upgrade - can anyone tell me where I can download the full version? THanks!

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/ie6sp1/download.asp

Run the setup, then choose the radio button for "Install Minimal/
Customize", choose "Advanced" and check the box for "Download only", then
choose the OS's (take note of the download directory location)

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Valgoak" wrote:
| I need to upgrade a NT server's IE - it is IE 4.0 / the server is not
allowed to access the internet to get the upgrade - can anyone tell me where
I can download the full version? THanks!

I am trying this - but it keeps telling me that a pending install requires a reboot - so I reboot & then the install starts - but it fails saying it can not connect to the internet - I am doing this on a server that has internet connection...help

"Dave Patrick" wrote:

> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/ie6sp1/download.asp
>
> Run the setup, then choose the radio button for "Install Minimal/
> Customize", choose "Advanced" and check the box for "Download only", then
> choose the OS's (take note of the download directory location)
>

> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "Valgoak" wrote:
> | I need to upgrade a NT server's IE - it is IE 4.0 / the server is not
> allowed to access the internet to get the upgrade - can anyone tell me where
> I can download the full version? THanks!

You might want to post the exact details of where it halts to an IE group or
try downloading from another machine.