Can an Epson C84 use ink cartridges from an Epson C82?

Can I take the ink cartridges out of my Epson C82 and put them in an
Epson C84 and have things work? These are the original ink cartridges
than came with the Epson C82. Thanks!
7 answers Last reply
More about epson cartridges epson

    "Wilma Loomis" <wq5gn7su1b924qy@jetable.org> wrote in message
    > Can I take the ink cartridges out of my Epson C82 and put them in an
    > Epson C84 and have things work? These are the original ink cartridges
    > than came with the Epson C82. Thanks!
    Hold them side by side and you should notice for starters that the chips are
    on opposite ends. Epson as ever are the masters of evolution - a ridge here
    a bump or slot in piece there.
    Nope the numbers don't lie 82 is TO42... 64/84 is TO44.
    Tony
    --
    Inkylink JetTec UK/USA Quality - Wot others wanna-be
    http://www.inkylinkusa.com/inkylinkusa.shtml UPS to 48 States from Las Vegas

    In article <oNOdnZebpcGyH_TcRVn-gg@nildram.net>, webfive@pantsaah-
    haa.com says...

    > "Wilma Loomis" <wq5gn7su1b924qy@jetable.org> wrote in message
    > > Can I take the ink cartridges out of my Epson C82 and put them in an
    > > Epson C84 and have things work? These are the original ink cartridges
    > > than came with the Epson C82. Thanks!
    > Hold them side by side and you should notice for starters that the chips are
    > on opposite ends. Epson as ever are the masters of evolution - a ridge here
    > a bump or slot in piece there.
    > Nope the numbers don't lie 82 is TO42... 64/84 is TO44.

    Tony

    What ink jet printer mfg that you know of, has the most compatable ink
    cartridges for a series of printers?

    --
    "Trust me, I do this all the time"
    Mike M

    "Mike M" <d_michael_m@hottmaill.com> wrote in message
    > In article <oNOdnZebpcGyH_TcRVn-gg@nildram.net>, webfive@pantsaah-
    > haa.com says...
    > >

    > > "Wilma Loomis" <wq5gn7su1b924qy@jetable.org> wrote in message
    > > > Can I take the ink cartridges out of my Epson C82 and put them in an
    > > > Epson C84 and have things work? > > Nope the numbers don't lie 82 is
    TO42... 64/84 is TO44.

    > Tony
    >
    > What ink jet printer mfg that you know of, has the most compatable ink
    > cartridges for a series of printers?
    >
    > --
    > "Trust me, I do this all the time"
    > Mike M

    I'm probably too biased as I know the JetTec evolution too well. Often it is
    not just the range but what some put in there for ink and what they claim it
    is. If as JetTec do you control the whole process that's where the guarantee
    comes in. You can see the range as below. Somewhat larger for the USA
    market.
    Tony
    --
    Inkylink JetTec UK/USA Quality - Wot others wanna-be
    http://www.inkylinkusa.com/inkylinkusa.shtml UPS from Las Vegas
    http://www.inkylink.co.uk UK recorded post next day
    The home of the 30% more JetTec ink reset chip

    Tony...went to the website (USA)...if you think "pissabilities" is
    funny, clever, or amusing...you are one sicko limey!

    b_d

    "brane_ded" <braine_dead@lycos.com> wrote in message
    > Tony...went to the website (USA)...if you think "pissabilities" is
    > funny, clever, or amusing...you are one sicko limey!
    >
    > b_d
    Braine dead seems appropriate. Mouse over matey. Ss called JavaScript - and
    pissabolities is a fairly common anagram for possibilities. Introduced in a
    fairly famous book I wrote where the main villain had this speech affection.
    "A mucking fuddle", as he might say. They were his Peppermints of life,
    endured by his staff - hot, strong, no holes - just not in your
    neck-of-the-woods ?

    "Tony" <webfive@pantsaah-haa.com> wrote in message news:<8P6dnfZJ8dYeSvDcRVn-sA@nildram.net>...
    > "brane_ded" <braine_dead@lycos.com> wrote in message
    > > Tony...went to the website (USA)...if you think "pissabilities" is
    > > funny, clever, or amusing...you are one sicko limey!
    > >
    > > b_d
    > Braine dead seems appropriate. Mouse over matey. Ss called JavaScript - and
    > pissabolities is a fairly common anagram for possibilities. Introduced in a
    > fairly famous book I wrote where the main villain had this speech affection.
    > "A mucking fuddle", as he might say. They were his Peppermints of life,
    > endured by his staff - hot, strong, no holes - just not in your
    > neck-of-the-woods ?
    > Tony--

    Well matey...if it were an anagram it would be "pissobilities"...aye?

    > "Tony" <webfive@pantsaah-haa.com> wrote in message
    > > "brane_ded" <braine_dead@lycos.com> wrote in message
    > Well matey...if it were an anagram it would be "pissobilities"...aye?

    Now that you've pointed it out I might change it - if I can remember how. I
    think it's called poetic licence as the "A" sound is better ? Easier.
    Tony

Printers Epson Peripherals