help need Microsoft Broadband Network Utility Software!!!!

hi,
i have an mn-700 router and i lost my install disc, ive searched for a
download on microsofts site and could not find it. Can someone please help
me,? i cant seem to get the router to work without this disc, i just did a
format of my computer and the utility is gone.

Any help is appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about help microsoft broadband network utility software
  1. There is a link at the bottom of this microsoft page under Microsoft Broadband Network Utility.

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814445

Routers Microsoft Wireless Networking