system requirements

Could anyone tell me or tell me where I can find out the
system requirements for windows XP.
Is it possible to install XP over windows 98 or is it more
complicated than that.
AS I'm a begginer if anyone is good enough to reply could
it be in easy to understand terms.
Thanks
Keith
1 answer Last reply
More about system requirements

    Hi Keith,

    This is an excellent place to start:

    HOW TO: Prepare to Upgrade Windows 98 or Windows Millennium Edition to
    Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=316639

    Then also read:
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpupgrad.htm

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "newbie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Could anyone tell me or tell me where I can find out the
    > system requirements for windows XP.
    > Is it possible to install XP over windows 98 or is it more
    > complicated than that.
    > AS I'm a begginer if anyone is good enough to reply could
    > it be in easy to understand terms.
    > Thanks
    > Keith

Windows 98 Microsoft Windows XP