integrate XP Pro in NT 4.0 workstation p2p network

We have had 6 NT 4.0 workstation computers in a
peer to peer simple network working perfectly for
4 or 5 years.

For many reasons we need to add an XP Pro computer
to the peer to peer network ASAP.

Is this a straight forward process?

Can the XP Pro easily integrate?

Thanks.
Arthur K.

Not a problem. Note that you'll probably need to enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP
(on Windows XP) since Windows NT is involved.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]