Problem about WLAN on windows 2000 pro.

Hi there,

I have some problem about connecting to wireless LAN using Intel ProSet.

I can successfully connect to a Wireless LAN with my freshly installed
Windows 2000 OS and Intel ProSet.
After that I cannot connect to any other WLANs, the proset can detect
signals but just cannot establish connection.
Anybody has any idea?

Thanks in advance?
Weichun
1 answer Last reply
More about problem wlan windows 2000

    Look at all of your security settings, my guess is it has something to do
    with security, Do you by chance have IEEE 802.1x enabled? If so try
    disabling this.

    --
    David {MVP}
    Microsoft Mobile Devices

    benefit of all of us...
    The MARA Program - http://www.mobileav.org/index.html

    rights...

    Spelling and grammar errors left in for those that need a little joy in
    their life by correcting me.

    <qianwch@icss.com.cn> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I have some problem about connecting to wireless LAN using Intel ProSet.
    >
    > I can successfully connect to a Wireless LAN with my freshly installed
    > Windows 2000 OS and Intel ProSet.
    > After that I cannot connect to any other WLANs, the proset can detect
    > signals but just cannot establish connection.
    > Anybody has any idea?
    >
    > Thanks in advance?
    > Weichun

Connection Windows 2000 Wireless Lan Wireless Networking