Can't install Security Update KB841873 on NT4 Server SP6a

Windows update lists a critical update that includes the security
update listed in the title of this post. When I attempt to install
this from windows update it fails. There is more detail about 841873
here:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-022.mspx
and it appears that there is a download for the various flavors of NT4:

IE-KB841873-WindowsNT4sp6-x86-ENU.exe

WHen I attempt to install this exe, it fails with the message: This
package can only be installed on Windows NT 4.0.

Any thoughts on what I could be doing wrong, or does this not work on
nt4 server?

~Von wrote:

> IE-KB841873-WindowsNT4sp6-x86-ENU.exe
>
> WHen I attempt to install this exe, it fails with the message: This
> package can only be installed on Windows NT 4.0.

This update applies to IE6/Sp1 running under NT4; presumably you have
IE6/Sp1 installed?

Carl.