cannot see w2k workstation in NT domain

Hi:

I have a Windows NT network. My problem is that I cannot
see a Windows 2000 workstation in my domain. The
workstation can logon to the network but I can't see it
listed in Network Neighborhood. Any advise?

Dave
2 answers Last reply
More about cannot workstation domain

    Check that the Reg_Binary value of
    HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Parameters
    "Hidden" = 0

    For a Windows NT domain you'll probably want to bind NetBIOS over TCP/IP to
    the connection.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "dave" wrote:
    | Hi:
    |
    | I have a Windows NT network. My problem is that I cannot
    | see a Windows 2000 workstation in my domain. The
    | workstation can logon to the network but I can't see it
    | listed in Network Neighborhood. Any advise?
    |
    | Dave
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?)

Domain Windows 2000 Workstations Windows NT Microsoft Windows