Error 2240

Leo

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2001

Hello Everybody,

I have the OS Windows NT 4.0 Workstation which is in the
workgroup. I have the Network drives of Windows 2000
server domain. When I try to open the network drives Its
giveing the following error message:

"An erroe occured while connecting to <network drive>
Microsoft Windows Network 2240 : The user is noe allowed
to log on from this workstation"

It was working before.

Please help me out of this problem as plotter is conected
to the workstation and we have to copy the scanned doc.
to the network drive for the domain users.

Your prompt response will be appreciated.

Leo

This article may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;160783

--