Installing service pack 6a on windows 4.0 workstation with..

I am trying to install service Pack 6a on a Windows NT 4.0 workstation that
is not connected to the internet. Where do I find a version of the service
Pack that does not require a web connection during installation. I have tryed
the two service packs that are on the main page for choosing which OS. I have
look all over, I think I'm just going in circles. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Bel

You can navigate to;
http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended/SP6/128bitX86/default.asp
for high encryption or

http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended/SP6/x86DLType.asp
for standard encryption and choose Network Download.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]