Got a question about the fuel menu

Hi everybody;
Got a question on the fuel menu if I may please.
I know I'm missing something obvious here, but I've run into this several
times now with different aircraft.
When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but the
right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and the max
amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that airplane.
If I type in the maximum number the window asks for, I get kicked back again
to the same window. I haven't bothered to do a W&B on these airplanes, but I
don't think this is the issue anyway.
Anyone else run into this issue and know what the deal is concerning it?
I should add that if I drop the figure a bit, it goes in, but not at 100%.
Are the aircraft in the sim programmed to reflect usable fuel perhaps?
Dudley
19 answers Last reply
More about question fuel menu

    I have the same problem on occasion and become frantic at times trying to
    correct it. I think it's a bug. I sometimes fill the tanks to 99.9% and
    that works. I figure I can do without a 10th of a percent if I have to.

    Arthur

    "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    > Hi everybody;
    > Got a question on the fuel menu if I may please.
    > I know I'm missing something obvious here, but I've run into this several
    > times now with different aircraft.
    > When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
    > percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
    > tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
    > planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
    > What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but
    > the right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and the
    > max amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that airplane.
    > If I type in the maximum number the window asks for, I get kicked back
    > again to the same window. I haven't bothered to do a W&B on these
    > airplanes, but I don't think this is the issue anyway.
    > Anyone else run into this issue and know what the deal is concerning it?
    > I should add that if I drop the figure a bit, it goes in, but not at 100%.
    > Are the aircraft in the sim programmed to reflect usable fuel perhaps?
    > Dudley

    "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    > Hi everybody;
    > Got a question on the fuel menu if I may please.
    > I know I'm missing something obvious here, but I've run into this several
    > times now with different aircraft.
    > When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
    > percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
    > tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
    > planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
    > What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but
    > the right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and the
    > max amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that airplane.
    > If I type in the maximum number the window asks for, I get kicked back
    > again to the same window. I haven't bothered to do a W&B on these
    > airplanes, but I don't think this is the issue anyway.
    > Anyone else run into this issue and know what the deal is concerning it?
    > I should add that if I drop the figure a bit, it goes in, but not at 100%.
    > Are the aircraft in the sim programmed to reflect usable fuel perhaps?
    > Dudley

    Hi Dudley,

    I have the same problem myself. Never did try to find out what causes it
    though. I just make the percent ~99.4 (seems like .6 is the magic number)
    in both windows and it takes it. I have FS set to show pounds. The little
    bit of difference does not cause me any trouble.

    I know this does not answer your specific question, but wanted to let you
    know you are not the only one who has this happen.

    Regards,
    Paul

    "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    <snip>
    > When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
    > percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
    > tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
    > planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
    > What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but
    the
    > right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and the max
    > amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that airplane.

    Yep, I get the same thing, and haven't been able to figure it out.
    Although it didn't start until some time after I had installed FS9. I'm
    starting to wonder if showing fuel in pounds rather than gallons causes it.

    --
    Earl Needham
    Clovis, New Mexico USA

    "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    > Hi everybody;
    > Got a question on the fuel menu if I may please.
    > I know I'm missing something obvious here, but I've run into this several
    > times now with different aircraft.
    > When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
    > percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
    > tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
    > planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
    > What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but
    > the right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and the
    > max amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that airplane.
    > If I type in the maximum number the window asks for, I get kicked back
    > again to the same window. I haven't bothered to do a W&B on these
    > airplanes, but I don't think this is the issue anyway.
    > Anyone else run into this issue and know what the deal is concerning it?
    > I should add that if I drop the figure a bit, it goes in, but not at 100%.
    > Are the aircraft in the sim programmed to reflect usable fuel perhaps?
    > Dudley

    Dudley,

    Your last line may be the key here. Perhaps it won't accept more than
    usable fuel?
    Interesting programming nit to pick if that's what it actually is.

    Have you tried running the C172 dry (in accelerated time, of course...) and
    then see if it will take only 318lbs (53 Gal Usable) of fuel or will it take
    348lbs for the full 58 gallon capacity?

    Hope you are well,

    Jay Beckman
    PP-ASEL / Sim Pilot Too
    Chandler, AZ

    Thanks Paul. Appreciate it. It's been driving me nuts trying to figure it
    out.
    "Paul Riley" <Falcon63624@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    >> Hi everybody;
    >> Got a question on the fuel menu if I may please.
    >> I know I'm missing something obvious here, but I've run into this several
    >> times now with different aircraft.
    >> When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
    >> percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
    >> tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
    >> planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
    >> What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but
    >> the right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and
    >> the max amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that
    >> airplane.
    >> If I type in the maximum number the window asks for, I get kicked back
    >> again to the same window. I haven't bothered to do a W&B on these
    >> airplanes, but I don't think this is the issue anyway.
    >> Anyone else run into this issue and know what the deal is concerning it?
    >> I should add that if I drop the figure a bit, it goes in, but not at
    >> 100%.
    >> Are the aircraft in the sim programmed to reflect usable fuel perhaps?
    >> Dudley
    >>

    > Hi Dudley,
    >
    > I have the same problem myself. Never did try to find out what causes it
    > though. I just make the percent ~99.4 (seems like .6 is the magic number)
    > in both windows and it takes it. I have FS set to show pounds. The little
    > bit of difference does not cause me any trouble.
    >
    > I know this does not answer your specific question, but wanted to let you
    > know you are not the only one who has this happen.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Paul

    Thanks Arthur.
    When you get a chance, drop me an email will you? I want to get back to you
    off line.
    Dudley
    dhenriques trash at earthlink trash dot net
    (take out the trash :-)

    "Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com> wrote in message
    >I have the same problem on occasion and become frantic at times trying to
    >correct it. I think it's a bug. I sometimes fill the tanks to 99.9% and
    >that works. I figure I can do without a 10th of a percent if I have to.
    >
    > Arthur
    >
    > "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    >> Hi everybody;
    >> Got a question on the fuel menu if I may please.
    >> I know I'm missing something obvious here, but I've run into this several
    >> times now with different aircraft.
    >> When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
    >> percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
    >> tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
    >> planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
    >> What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but
    >> the right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and
    >> the max amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that
    >> airplane.
    >> If I type in the maximum number the window asks for, I get kicked back
    >> again to the same window. I haven't bothered to do a W&B on these
    >> airplanes, but I don't think this is the issue anyway.
    >> Anyone else run into this issue and know what the deal is concerning it?
    >> I should add that if I drop the figure a bit, it goes in, but not at
    >> 100%.
    >> Are the aircraft in the sim programmed to reflect usable fuel perhaps?
    >> Dudley

    I do most of my flying in jets, so I'm already using pounds so I'm pretty
    sure that isn't it.....but then again, when it happens I'm using % to 100,
    and I'm set to measure in lbs. I haven't tried using the % function with the
    fuel set up in gals. That might be worth a try changing it just to see what
    happens.
    Dudley

    "Earl Needham" <munged@3lefties.com> wrote in message
    > "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    > <snip>
    >> When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
    >> percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
    >> tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
    >> planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
    >> What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but
    > the
    >> right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and the
    >> max
    >> amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that airplane.
    >
    > Yep, I get the same thing, and haven't been able to figure it out.
    > Although it didn't start until some time after I had installed FS9. I'm
    > starting to wonder if showing fuel in pounds rather than gallons causes
    > it.
    >
    > --
    > Earl Needham
    > Clovis, New Mexico USA

    Hi Jay;

    The issue of useable fuel crossed my mind last night. I wouldn't be
    surprised if this was related to it somehow. MS has been pretty thorough
    with the programming.
    I'll run some tests against the empty weight vs gross weight considering
    load and fuel and see what happens.
    Hope all is well with you. Did I understand you were doing something in
    Daytona? Our daughter lives down there in Ormond Beach.
    Dudley

    > Hi Jay;
    >
    > The issue of useable fuel crossed my mind last night. I wouldn't be
    > surprised if this was related to it somehow. MS has been pretty thorough
    > with the programming.
    > I'll run some tests against the empty weight vs gross weight considering
    > load and fuel and see what happens.
    > Hope all is well with you. Did I understand you were doing something in
    > Daytona? Our daughter lives down there in Ormond Beach.
    > Dudley

    D,

    I was in Daytona kicking off the 2005 NASCAR season working SpeedWeeks and
    the 500 for Fox Sports. Unfortunately my work schedule precluded any chance
    of getting stick time down there (I worked 160 hours in 12 days...and I was
    on a "short" schedule...some guys also worked the 24hr race and as such were
    there for 22 days!)

    I did get a chance to wander around the Embry Riddle campus. Smaller than I
    expected it to be, but I'd like to pilfer their 2/3 scale aluminum sculpture
    of the first flight at Kitty Hawk. It's gorgeous and would look great in my
    backyard! I envied the young, fresh faces who were lucky enough to be there
    and be expected to fly.

    You would have gotten a kick out of the "traffic jam" at KDAB just after the
    race. Must have been 30 bizjets / large turbine twins lined up waiting to
    depart with another 50-75 in the process of firing up or taxiing. It was
    quite a scene. I headed back to the hotel not long after the race myself
    (sick as a dog...just now getting totally healthy) and fired up my hand-held
    scanner. Clearance Delivery was never silent long enough for my scanner to
    scan any other freqs. I thought the controller was going to lose his voice.
    LOL!

    Jay

    I've run across this from time to time. Looks like a bug to me. I've found if I hit the escape (ESC) key and go back
    in and change the remaining tank it works.

    --
    ....Carl Frisk
    Anger is a brief madness.

    "Carl Frisk" <c.frisk@REMOVE.verizon.net> wrote in message
    > I've run across this from time to time. Looks like a bug to me. I've
    found if I hit the escape (ESC) key and go back
    > in and change the remaining tank it works.

    I just spent a couple of minutes trying to make the "bug" happen, and it
    took several tries. It seems to go away when you use gallons instead of
    pounds. I bet that causes a bit of confusion for the turbine pilots out
    there, but since all my RL time has been in recips, I'm comfortable with
    gallons.

    Anybody else confirm that gallons instead of pounds is the fix?

    --
    Earl Needham
    Clovis, New Mexico USA

    Hi Dudley,
    Actually, I've had this happen on occasion and found that if I click IN
    the box and delete the current entry, an extra character seems to remain. I
    now double click in the box to be sure I select everything before typing in
    the "100". Well, it works for me :)

    Arthur B

    "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    > Hi everybody;
    > Got a question on the fuel menu if I may please.
    > I know I'm missing something obvious here, but I've run into this several
    > times now with different aircraft.
    > When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
    > percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
    > tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
    > planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
    > What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but
    > the right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and the
    > max amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that airplane.
    > If I type in the maximum number the window asks for, I get kicked back
    > again to the same window. I haven't bothered to do a W&B on these
    > airplanes, but I don't think this is the issue anyway.
    > Anyone else run into this issue and know what the deal is concerning it?
    > I should add that if I drop the figure a bit, it goes in, but not at 100%.
    > Are the aircraft in the sim programmed to reflect usable fuel perhaps?
    > Dudley

    Simple rounding errors.
    The fuel is stored as a floating point figure, when you compare two floating
    point figures there's always a margin of error involved which may lead to
    this.
    Any application using floating point mathematics has to deal with it. There
    are only 2 possible ways, either ignore the problem or introduce a range
    that's accepted as equality instead of a single number.

    "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    > Hi everybody;
    > Got a question on the fuel menu if I may please.
    > I know I'm missing something obvious here, but I've run into this several
    > times now with different aircraft.
    > When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
    > percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
    > tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
    > planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
    > What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but
    the
    > right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and the max
    > amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that airplane.
    > If I type in the maximum number the window asks for, I get kicked back
    again
    > to the same window. I haven't bothered to do a W&B on these airplanes, but
    > don't think this is the issue anyway.
    > Anyone else run into this issue and know what the deal is concerning it?
    > I should add that if I drop the figure a bit, it goes in, but not at 100%.
    > Are the aircraft in the sim programmed to reflect usable fuel perhaps?
    > Dudley

    "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    > Hi everybody;
    > Got a question on the fuel menu if I may please.
    > I know I'm missing something obvious here, but I've run into this several
    > times now with different aircraft.
    > When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
    > percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
    > tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
    > planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
    > What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but
    > the right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and the
    > max amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that airplane.
    > If I type in the maximum number the window asks for, I get kicked back
    > again to the same window. I haven't bothered to do a W&B on these
    > airplanes, but I don't think this is the issue anyway.
    > Anyone else run into this issue and know what the deal is concerning it?
    > I should add that if I drop the figure a bit, it goes in, but not at 100%.
    > Are the aircraft in the sim programmed to reflect usable fuel perhaps?
    > Dudley

    Sorry to jump in late Dudley, but I am not seeing this happen. I tried with
    single engines and jets all default and I can type the 100% in all boxes
    without problems.

    Will keep a look out if this changes on next flight

    Bill

    You got out just in time Jay! The jets and the NASCAR crowd were leaving
    just as the bikers were arriving for bike week!! :-))
    > "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    >> Hi Jay;
    >>
    >> The issue of useable fuel crossed my mind last night. I wouldn't be
    >> surprised if this was related to it somehow. MS has been pretty thorough
    >> with the programming.
    >> I'll run some tests against the empty weight vs gross weight considering
    >> load and fuel and see what happens.
    >> Hope all is well with you. Did I understand you were doing something in
    >> Daytona? Our daughter lives down there in Ormond Beach.
    >> Dudley
    >
    > D,
    >
    > I was in Daytona kicking off the 2005 NASCAR season working SpeedWeeks and
    > the 500 for Fox Sports. Unfortunately my work schedule precluded any
    > chance of getting stick time down there (I worked 160 hours in 12
    > days...and I was on a "short" schedule...some guys also worked the 24hr
    > race and as such were there for 22 days!)
    >
    > I did get a chance to wander around the Embry Riddle campus. Smaller than
    > I expected it to be, but I'd like to pilfer their 2/3 scale aluminum
    > sculpture of the first flight at Kitty Hawk. It's gorgeous and would look
    > great in my backyard! I envied the young, fresh faces who were lucky
    > enough to be there and be expected to fly.
    >
    > You would have gotten a kick out of the "traffic jam" at KDAB just after
    > the race. Must have been 30 bizjets / large turbine twins lined up
    > waiting to depart with another 50-75 in the process of firing up or
    > taxiing. It was quite a scene. I headed back to the hotel not long after
    > the race myself (sick as a dog...just now getting totally healthy) and
    > fired up my hand-held scanner. Clearance Delivery was never silent long
    > enough for my scanner to scan any other freqs. I thought the controller
    > was going to lose his voice. LOL!
    >
    > Jay

    I'll try that Carl. Thanks.
    "Carl Frisk" <c.frisk@REMOVE.verizon.net> wrote in message
    > I've run across this from time to time. Looks like a bug to me. I've
    > found if I hit the escape (ESC) key and go back in and change the
    > remaining tank it works.
    >
    > --
    > ...Carl Frisk
    > Anger is a brief madness.
    > - Horace, 20 B.C.
    > http://www.carlfrisk.com
    >

    > "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    >> Hi everybody;
    >> Got a question on the fuel menu if I may please.
    >> I know I'm missing something obvious here, but I've run into this several
    >> times now with different aircraft.
    >> When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
    >> percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
    >> tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
    >> planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
    >> What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but
    >> the right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and
    >> the max amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that
    >> airplane.
    >> If I type in the maximum number the window asks for, I get kicked back
    >> again to the same window. I haven't bothered to do a W&B on these
    >> airplanes, but I don't think this is the issue anyway.
    >> Anyone else run into this issue and know what the deal is concerning it?
    >> I should add that if I drop the figure a bit, it goes in, but not at
    >> 100%.
    >> Are the aircraft in the sim programmed to reflect usable fuel perhaps?
    >> Dudley

    Interesting to roll it back one tenth at a time to find out how deep this
    goes.
    "Jeroen Wenting" <beefjerky@hornet.beefjerky.demon.nl> wrote in message
    > Simple rounding errors.
    > The fuel is stored as a floating point figure, when you compare two
    > floating
    > point figures there's always a margin of error involved which may lead to
    > this.
    > Any application using floating point mathematics has to deal with it.
    > There
    > are only 2 possible ways, either ignore the problem or introduce a range
    > that's accepted as equality instead of a single number.
    >

    > "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    >> Hi everybody;
    >> Got a question on the fuel menu if I may please.
    >> I know I'm missing something obvious here, but I've run into this several
    >> times now with different aircraft.
    >> When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
    >> percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
    >> tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
    >> planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
    >> What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but
    > the
    >> right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and the
    >> max
    >> amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that airplane.
    >> If I type in the maximum number the window asks for, I get kicked back
    > again
    >> to the same window. I haven't bothered to do a W&B on these airplanes,
    >> but
    >> don't think this is the issue anyway.
    >> Anyone else run into this issue and know what the deal is concerning it?
    >> I should add that if I drop the figure a bit, it goes in, but not at
    >> 100%.
    >> Are the aircraft in the sim programmed to reflect usable fuel perhaps?
    >> Dudley

  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Thanks, Post if you find something will you?
    "William" <alone@home.com> wrote in message

    > "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    >> Hi everybody;
    >> Got a question on the fuel menu if I may please.
    >> I know I'm missing something obvious here, but I've run into this several
    >> times now with different aircraft.
    >> When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
    >> percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
    >> tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
    >> planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
    >> What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but
    >> the right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and
    >> the max amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that
    >> airplane.
    >> If I type in the maximum number the window asks for, I get kicked back
    >> again to the same window. I haven't bothered to do a W&B on these
    >> airplanes, but I don't think this is the issue anyway.
    >> Anyone else run into this issue and know what the deal is concerning it?
    >> I should add that if I drop the figure a bit, it goes in, but not at
    >> 100%.
    >> Are the aircraft in the sim programmed to reflect usable fuel perhaps?
    >> Dudley
    >>
    > Sorry to jump in late Dudley, but I am not seeing this happen. I tried
    > with single engines and jets all default and I can type the 100% in all
    > boxes without problems.
    >
    > Will keep a look out if this changes on next flight
    >
    > Bill

  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    That could be it Arthur, or at least part of it if there's a rounding error
    involved. I've noticed that remining digit as well, but I thought I had gone
    back in and deleted it. I'll experiment some more :-)
    "Arthur B" <burnand@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Hi Dudley,
    > Actually, I've had this happen on occasion and found that if I click IN
    > the box and delete the current entry, an extra character seems to remain.
    > I now double click in the box to be sure I select everything before typing
    > in the "100". Well, it works for me :)
    >
    > Arthur B
    >

    > "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
    >> Hi everybody;
    >> Got a question on the fuel menu if I may please.
    >> I know I'm missing something obvious here, but I've run into this several
    >> times now with different aircraft.
    >> When I drop the fuel menu for a change, I'll sometimes just select the
    >> percentage window, delete what's in there and type in 100 % to fill the
    >> tanks if I'm away from a pump somewhere and need fuel. (not from bad
    >> planning......just flying out of fields that don't have fuel :-)
    >> What happens when I do this is that the left tank fills ok to 100 %, but
    >> the right throws me a window telling me to pick a number between 0 and
    >> the max amount for the tank whatever that happens to be for that
    >> airplane.
    >> If I type in the maximum number the window asks for, I get kicked back
    >> again to the same window. I haven't bothered to do a W&B on these
    >> airplanes, but I don't think this is the issue anyway.
    >> Anyone else run into this issue and know what the deal is concerning it?
    >> I should add that if I drop the figure a bit, it goes in, but not at
    >> 100%.
    >> Are the aircraft in the sim programmed to reflect usable fuel perhaps?
    >> Dudley

Microsoft Video Games