Scheduled backup does not work for SFU mounted Sun/Solaris..

I have a Sun/Solaris partition that I can backup using NT backup
interactively. However, when I try and schedule a backup the backup fails
with "The saved selection file
"NT\NTBackup\data\File-02-BearsRepository-Copy.bks" cannot be found."

The scheduled backups did work at one time but after a recent reboot of the
server they quit. Don't know if an update caused this or not.

Has anyone else seen this behavior? Any workarounds ??

Thanks

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

"Gunit63" <Gunit63@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> I have a Sun/Solaris partition that I can backup using NT backup
> interactively. However, when I try and schedule a backup the backup fails
> with "The saved selection file
> "NT\NTBackup\data\File-02-BearsRepository-Copy.bks" cannot be found."

Not sure about this specific situation, but these types of problems are
usually caused by the schedule service account not having the correct
rights.

Brian