Folder Background Image

Folders moved from an ME computer have kept their
background image (where this was set) but I can't find a
way to either change one of these or add an image to an XP
folder.. The Customize Folder options do not seem to
include this..

Anyone have a clue how to add a full window background
image to XP folders?

Thanks

Jon
1 answer Last reply
More about folder background image

    | "Jon Brown" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
    | wrote news:4c2901c4807f$6c466090$a301280a@phx.gbl
    | Folders moved from an ME computer have kept their
    | background image (where this was set) but I can't find a
    | way to either change one of these or add an image to an XP
    | folder.. The Customize Folder options do not seem to
    | include this..
    |
    | Anyone have a clue how to add a full window background
    | image to XP folders?

    In Microsoft Windows XP, while it is still possible to set and
    modify a custom background image in folders, the system does not
    provide a Wizard to help you accomplish this.

    To "add full window background image to XP folders" you will need
    to manually create the desktop.ini file. For more information
    and detailed instructions see the following Web Page authored by
    Anando Jyoti Chatterjee Microsoft-MVP 2003.

    Folder customizations by Anando
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku/

Microsoft Windows XP