Adding Fonts

Hi,
I was asked by a co-worker about adding fonts to NT using
Office 97 Pro, such Sansara and Korean fonts. Are these
fonts available and if so how do I get and install them?

Thanks
MC

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

If you do manage to get the font files, you can go into Start Settings
ControlPanel Fonts and have Windows add them - although I've usually
found that just copying them into c:\windows\system\fonts (?) or
c:\windows\fonts on XP seemed to work ok. Location depends on your OS.

On one machine recently I found that I had to install the Multi-language
support from the Windows install CD, before we could use Chinese fonts.
- Good luck!
Dave