Sound Problem

August 12, 2004 1:44:47 PM

Had several issues with my PC and have had to re-install
Windows XP because of a virus. PC seems to be working
reasonably well but have lost the sound. Can anybody
help?? I am a relative novice.

More about : sound problem

Anonymous
August 13, 2004 4:53:30 AM

After you reinstalled the Windows you may have to reintall the driver for
your MB too, and you should install the driver for ur sound card.
"Keith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:527701c4808b$ad91f5d0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
!