Rights problems at NT4

Hi,
I have a file server that have a few docs from word with
the only tabs "general" and "security" this kinf of files
I can not delete it even as administrator logged, take
owner do all but I still receive dile sharing violation
or file in use "Impossible I verify it".
Word docs at same folder with normal tabs i can delete
it, try removing all users, re-add new user with rights
but i continue receiving this failure message.
Any help on it ??
Thanks

Miguel Camara wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a file server that have a few docs from word with
> the only tabs "general" and "security" this kinf of files
> I can not delete it even as administrator logged, take
> owner do all but I still receive dile sharing violation
> or file in use "Impossible I verify it".
> Word docs at same folder with normal tabs i can delete
> it, try removing all users, re-add new user with rights
> but i continue receiving this failure message.
> Any help on it ??
> Thanks

Have you looked on the server to see what is holding the file open?
--
Ricardo M. Urbano
Microsoft Windows 2000/NT MVP

re-boot solve me it !!!:)