NT Server: Admin accounts locked out.

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 8, 2004 9:27:07 AM

Help!
I've just taken over an IT section. The former support group when leaving,
for some reason, took off the timed lockout setting from user manager. The
desktop engineers, tried to log into the domain admin accounts
unsuccessfully, thus locking ALL the dom admin accounts out for ever. Does
anyone know of a way around this??
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 1:25:05 PM

Use the domain "administrator" account to logon locally
to one of your DCs and reset the accounts.

"Stressed IT Man" <Stressed IT Man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:.com...
!