NT Server: Admin accounts locked out.

Help!
I've just taken over an IT section. The former support group when leaving,
for some reason, took off the timed lockout setting from user manager. The
desktop engineers, tried to log into the domain admin accounts
unsuccessfully, thus locking ALL the dom admin accounts out for ever. Does
anyone know of a way around this??
1 answer Last reply
More about server admin accounts locked

    Use the domain "administrator" account to logon locally
    to one of your DCs and reset the accounts.

    "Stressed IT Man" <Stressed IT Man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:.com...
    > Help!
    > I've just taken over an IT section. The former support group when
    leaving,
    > for some reason, took off the timed lockout setting from user manager.
    The
    > desktop engineers, tried to log into the domain admin accounts
    > unsuccessfully, thus locking ALL the dom admin accounts out for ever.
    Does
    > anyone know of a way around this??

Microsoft Servers Windows