Memory Dump is not written

Hello there,

I've a little problem with a dump file.
After a bluescreen, the memory.dmp file is not created. Space is available,
pagefile.sys is big enough and it's not a scsi-device.
AFAIK, the dump is written to the pagefile.sys and afterwards copied to the
memeory.dmp. When does this copying happening? My guess is, that this is done
when the computer boots up the next time. In my case, the computer is never
booting up susccessfully again. Just wondering if I can use the pagefile.sys
file for submission...

Thanks in advance

Marko Kirschner

sounds obvious, but is the option checked in the system
startup/shutdown options?

Yes, that box is checked.
All hints from the MS articel regarding this theme are checked (size of
pagefile.sys, size of partition, no SCSI...)